Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Oh~ Just so yummy!


Can you believe it... I am eating again. Yes and my width is expanding while my height remain constant. That's a very bad sign. Yes yes yes.. it is a very bad sign. Almost everyone I know says it behind my back... "oh she has put on lots of weight"

That is just so crazeee... but I won't blame them. I love to eat so.. well I gotta bear the consequences. AND yes.. I hate people who eat a lot yet they don't gain weight. Sigh... they give me tensions.

Okay.. I divert too much away from my intentions of this entry. I went to dinner with my mum and sis nearby ampang. Ermmm.. this shop call "Suzi's Corner" nearby Flamingo. Hemm.. they have loads of stuff to eat here. But well, I must say, I find that their satay daging is very nice. It's got that tender yet juicy feel to it. Hemmm.... yummy~


The otak-otak... okay.. I'm rather picky when it comes to food.. but I do eat all of them (that's the pathetic and weird part). I'm not sure if this is the first time I eat it hot.. but it does taste good. Yes.. I actually never liked otak-otak.. coz it gives me this weird aftertaste. Hemmm.. I gotta eat some other hot otak-otak from other place.. to be sure the otak-otak here is good.

The steak... I don't think I need to say much about it. The picture already tells it all. Yummm... for the price (RM26), it does taste good. Yes.. The portion is quite big, yeah... big eater like me can't finish. *Burpz* *rub my tummy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home