Friday, October 28, 2005

No Fail Cake

This cake,tried and tested: exceptionally easy and really will not fail.(in my case,i think the oven has good heating system)

half cup milk
1 tbsp butter
2 eggs, well beaten
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla @ lemon extract

Just mix all up and bake! (I use self raising flour instead of plain flour to get tat extra lift)I added some raisins as well-but if u do this, pls don't mix it together,it will sink at the bottom like mine.I suggest, sprinkle on top instead before putting it into oven.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

No pictures ah? Then how to make sure what I cook comes out right? Amazing that some people need to learn to cook rice and salmon. Just add water and boil right? Cheers!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Songie said...

well,i can't exactly say this is spam...but interesting to find guys as enthusiastic in cooking.(really??)Well,I can do my own search,thankyou.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home