Thursday, December 08, 2005

Chocolate Crazeeeeeeee

I think I finally know how to do this. Ermmm.. well I decided to tempt everyone with chocolates as my first post. Yup. I love chocolates.

Yum..yumm.... Yeah.. okay this is my first attempt to write down what each one taste like.



Crème Brûlée
Yes... To my tastebuds, this one does beats every other chocolate from it's crowd. It has this thin chocolate on the outer layer. It melted when I tried to pick it up. So yes, make sure you do ice your hand if you doesn't wanna eat melted chocolates. Okay.. looking at it right now... it somehow looks like "eggtart" It tasted like one too.. the middle stuff was rather soft and creamy. It has this quite strong milk taste to it while have bits of... I have no idea what it is.. felt rather nutty.

Brownie
When I first open the box, and look at it, this is the chocolate that somehow look the ugliest. Well.. yeah... I mean look at the others, It seems like it has been crafted. This one.. hahaha just give me the "simply whack" feeling. But well... like mama always say, "Don't judge a book by it's cover." I guess that apply to chocolates too. It tasted good. Have the brownie texture with some bits and pieces of nuts. Okay... It somehow tasted as if there were some alcohol content inside. Yes, and I think that's what that really adds in the kick to this piece of chocolate.


Tiramisù
Mmmm..... tiramisu.. yeap... my first thinking, it's gotta be somehow soft and have this hint of alcohol taste. Yeap.. gotta be light and fluffy. But somehow I was disappointed. The hint of coffee wasn't enough to light up everything. Not to mention it not being soft and fluffy enough. The taste somehow just taste like any other ordinary coffee chocolate. Well.. but I must really give credit to the details. All of them just looks identical.


Tarte aux Noix
By first glance, this I think is by far the most interesting one in the box. I dun just say it coz I say it, well I have prove. Once I take out the box and offer only.. This chocolate was immediately a goner. I guess people and nuts... inseperable. It has this think outer layer as the Crème Brûlée. However the it's a little different. It has some hazelnut cream and being topped with chopped hazelnuts. It does look pleasant to the eyes, however it taste just so ordinary. Just so same as other Hazelnut chocolates.

4 Comments:

Blogger velverse said...

hahahah... okay I will go through my image folder and tempt you with more food pics. You can be amazed.. hahaa I din even have time to post it to my own blog.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Songie said...

waaahh..this is.....torture..LOL!

10:12 AM  
Blogger jo said...

i always love lindt :)

4:06 PM  
Blogger velverse said...

songie: haha... blame it all on joanne.. she wants me to do so

jo: yup lindt is good... but then i prefer belgium chocz

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home